*This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I could make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase
ConvertKit is a solution that works for everyone, from bloggers to journalists and software companies. It’s a fully functional email marketing software that has everything you need to succeed in any scenario, as long as it’s for sending out newsletters.
Here are the main features of ConvertKit:
– Email Funnels: You can create simple or complex welcome pages, “tripwire” offers (temporary prices with the product), fee of a course etc.,
– Content Locked Inbox: all content is hidden for a final user and is visible only to subscribers. This means you can publish an article that appears on your home page, but only those who have subscribed will see it in their email.
– Automated Welcome Email: you can choose when to send a welcome email and ConvertKit will do it for you, if the user is in your funnel.
– Auto-Pilot: automatically add people to specific funnels, campaigns or courses depending on the content of their website. For example, if someone visits your food blog but does not subscribe to your newsletter you can automatically give him an offer that will take them through the subscription process.
– Web forms: create different types of forms with ease. You can create an order form with 30 items at once, which is not possible on any other platform I know of. It’s also very easy to integrate web form with WordPress plugin WooCommerce
– Drag & Drop editor: you can easily create email layouts with their drag and drop editor. It has a great design so you will not have any problems changing colors, fonts etc.,
– Synchro: automatically synchronizes ConvertKit contacts with your favorite list on Gmail or Outlook.com
– Integrations: ConvertKit is a platform that integrates well with other products, from contact lists to webinar software, from WordPress plugins to Facebook ads. Every time I ask for an integration they say “yes” immediately. In fact, there are over 70 integrations already available .
– Spam reports: You can see all information about which subscribers marked as spam over time.
– Easiest to use: I’ve tried just about every email marketing software over the past 10 years, and ConvertKit is by far the easiest to learn and configure.
Convertkit cost: $0, yes that’s right $0 for up to 1000 subscribers, so put them to the test and they will delive with flying colors. I strongly recommend trying their free trial if you are looking for an email marketing service (and if you do not like it you can always cancel the subscription).
...has worked in the web design and development world with major platforms since 1999 and the good old days of MS Frontpage and static HTML. For more than two decades, he has been addressing the web building and content management needs of leading online businesses and companies with a focus on providing the right tool for the right client. In his spare time, he enjoys random adventures with his kiddo and making people smile.